We are a company that was born in 2002, as a result of the expansion plan of Altol Enterprises Puerto Rico, nurtured by more than 30 years of experience, specializing in the areas of: Oil Cargo Inspection, Environmental Services, Water Laboratory, Microbiology Laboratory and Petroleum Laboratory.
At Altol Dominicana we guarantee our clients quality in the services we offer and this is supported by the implementation of an integrated quality management system, governed by the ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
To be a company of excellence and prestige in national and international markets in the provision of laboratory analysis services, environmental studies, petroleum and other related services.
To provide multiple solution services in the areas of oil cargo inspection, environmental studies, laboratory analysis, and other related services, with certified quality levels, guaranteeing on time delivery and accuracy in the results; offering professional development to our collaborators, maintaining the commitments assumed with our suppliers, assuring the national and international prestige of an ethical and profitable organization.
- Microbiology Laboratory
- Hydrocarbon Laboratory
- Soil and Water Physicochemical Laboratory
- Food Physicochemical Laboratory
- Air Quality Studies
- Occupational Health and Safety Studies
- Inspection / Surveyor
- Personal & Training
- ISO 9001:2015 (2021)
- A2LA (2020) Environmental Testing Certificate.
- NELAP (2020) Department of Health, Bureau of Public Health Laboratories.
- MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT (2020) Certification of the Registry of Environmental Service Providers to ALTOL S.R.L. consulting firm.
- MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT (2020) Certification of the Registry of Environmental Service Providers to the consulting firm ALCHEM.
- MINISTRY OF LABOR (2019) Certification of Compliance with Regulation 522-06 on Occupational Safety and Health.
- MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT (2018) Approval of Use of Methodology and Procedures for Particulate Matter Monitoring.
- MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT (2014) Certification of Monitoring Procedures for Noise, Particulate Matter and Emissions from Fixed Sources.