Analysis Parameters Offered
- Aluminum (Al) Cobalt (Co) Selenium (Se)
- Antimony (Sb) Copper (Cu) * Silver (Ag)
- Arsenic (As) * Iron (Fe) Sodium (Na)
- Barium (Ba) Lead (Pb) * Tin (Sn)
- Beryllium (Be) Magnesium (Mg) Thallium (Tl)
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCB)
- Boron (B) by 212.3 Manganese (Mn) Titanium (Ti)
- BTEX / MTBE
- Cadmium (Cd) * Molybdenum (Mo) Vanadium (V)
- Calcium (Ca) Nickel (Ni) Zinc (Zn)
- Carbon, Total Organic (Water)
- Carbon, Total Organic (Soil)
- Reactive Cyanide
- Total Cyanide
- Corrosivity (pH, Aqueous)
- Corrosivity (pH, Non-Aqueous)
- Residual Chlorine
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Total Chromium (Cr) Potassium (K)
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD5)
- Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Total Hardness (as CaCO3)
- Phenolics, Direct
- Phenolics, Total Recoverable (Spectrophotometric)
- Phosphorus, Ortho
- Total Phosphorus
- Chlorinated Herbicides
- Nitrogen, Ammonia
- Organic Nitrogen
- Nitrogen, Total Kjeldahl (TKN)
- Semi-Volatile Organics
- Volatile Organics
- Chlorinated Pesticides
- Organophosphorus Pesticides
- Solids, Total Configurable (Imhoff Cone)
- Solids, Total (TS)
- Solids, Total Dissolved (TDS)
- Solids, Total Suspended (TSS)
- Solids, Total Volatile (TVS)
- Sulfide, Non-Dissociated
- Sulphur, Reagent
- Total Sulphur
- TOX (EOX)
- TPH by GC-Gasoline (Purgable)
- TPH by GC-Diesel Range Organics
- TPH by GC-Diesel and Oil Range Organics
- TPH by GC-Oil Range Organics
- TPH Complete (GRO, DRO, ORO)
- By Pablo Tillero on 23 October, 2020
Drinking water or water fit for human consumption is water that can be consumed without restriction for drinking or...
- By Pablo Tillero on 15 October, 2020
Mould is a fungus that is found both outdoors and in damp and humid places with low...
- By Pablo Tillero on December 18, 2019
What is a noise map? A noise map is the cartographic representation of the noise levels in the...
- By Pablo Tillero on November 28, 2019
Do you know the quality of the water you drink? The quality of water for human consumption guarantees our vital functions as...
- By Pablo Tillero on November 25, 2019
What is asbestos? Asbestos is made up of a group of minerals that occur naturally in the form...
- By Pablo Tillero on November 21, 2019
What is food hygiene? It is a discipline focused on ensuring that food maintains, in addition to its...
- By Pablo Tillero on November 13, 2019
What is the bacterium that can contaminate the pig?
- By Pablo Tillero on November 11, 2019
Noise pollution, sonic pollution or noise pollution is the excess of sound that alters the normal conditions of the environment in a given area....
- By Pablo Tillero on November 8, 2019
Did you know that heavy metals are a group of chemical elements that have a high density. They are generally...
- By admin on 19 June, 2019CONTENT: Affections, control points and evaluation through microbiological analysis. Basic concepts and generalities. Basic aspects of...
- By admin on 2 January, 2018
Here is our training offer for the first half of 2018: Courses Nutrition and Food Handling,...
- By admin on 13 August, 2017ALTOL is looking for students with initiative and commitment, to join the "TRAINEES PROGRAM", in order to provide them with an opportunity...