In ALTOL we have a specialized and equipped laboratory to determine the quality of crude oil and its different derivatives, according to the methods established by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), within the types of hydrocarbons that we analyze are:
Analysis Parameters Offered
- Water by Distillation
- Conradson Coal
- Residue Coal
- Color / Appearance
- ASTM Color
- Visual Color, Appearance and Odor
- Cooper Corrosion
- Corrosion Cu sheet 3h
- Density at 15ºC and API Gravity ºF
- Flash Point
- Existing Unwashed Rubber
- Existing Washed Rubber
- Cetane Index
- Mercaptans as Sulphur
- Acid Number
- Octane Number ( MON )
- Octane Number ( RON )
- Induction Period
- Gross Calorific Value/Net
- Fluidity Point
- Turbidity Point
- Doctor Test
- Reid Vapor Pressure (RVP) @ 100
- RVP + 0.1E 70ºC
- Sediment Extraction
- Kinematic Viscosity at 100
- Kinematic Viscosity at 40 c
- By Pablo Tillero on 23 October, 2020
Drinking water or water fit for human consumption is water that can be consumed without restriction for drinking or...
- By Pablo Tillero on 15 October, 2020
Mould is a fungus that is found both outdoors and in damp and humid places with low...
- By Pablo Tillero on December 18, 2019
What is a noise map? A noise map is the cartographic representation of the noise levels in the...
- By Pablo Tillero on November 28, 2019
Do you know the quality of the water you drink? The quality of water for human consumption guarantees our vital functions as...
- By Pablo Tillero on November 25, 2019
What is asbestos? Asbestos is made up of a group of minerals that occur naturally in the form...
- By Pablo Tillero on November 21, 2019
What is food hygiene? It is a discipline focused on ensuring that food maintains, in addition to its...
- By Pablo Tillero on November 13, 2019
What is the bacterium that can contaminate the pig?
- By Pablo Tillero on November 11, 2019
Noise pollution, sonic pollution or noise pollution is the excess of sound that alters the normal conditions of the environment in a given area....
- By Pablo Tillero on November 8, 2019
Did you know that heavy metals are a group of chemical elements that have a high density. They are generally...
- By admin on 19 June, 2019
CONTENT: Affections, control points and evaluation through microbiological analysis. Basic concepts and generalities. Basic aspects of...
- By admin on 2 January, 2018
Here is our training offer for the first half of 2018: Courses Nutrition and Food Handling,...
- By admin on 13 August, 2017
ALTOL is looking for students with initiative and commitment, to join the "TRAINEES PROGRAM", in order to provide them with an opportunity...